Date: =09Thursday, July 2, 1998 7:48:36 PM
From: =09Carolsmtn
Subj: =09Great News
Carol Walton has asked me to post this to our list.

-just received a call from Kate O=92Malley in Senator Barbara Boxer=92s=
=0Aoffice=97wanted me to know they are getting tons of letters from those=
 great=0Apeople in California asking for full funding of the Udall Bill=
=97Kate said altho=0Athe Senator does favor doubling of the NIH budget sh=
e BELIEVES THAT UDALL BILL=0ASHOULD BE FULLY FUNDED THIS YEAR=97They are =
working closely with Specter and the=0Aappropriations committee and doing=
 everything possible to get our $100=0Amillion=97=97Senator Boxer has bee=
n a TRUE CHAMPION FOR US and anyone/everyone=0Ashould feel free to thank =
her for all she has done for the community=97HAPPY=0AJULY 4th=97carol wal=
ton=0A