>depression, extremely
>inadequate in his job, relationships, etc., constipation, fatigue

My husband was on a tiny dosage of Mirapex (.125 3x day), has now quadrupled
that and is extremely irritable -- I mean impossible much of the time.  I am
now wondering if Mirapex is the problem.  I don't trust our neuro to know -- I
knew about Mirapex and Requip being available before he did.  Granted, I have
this list and he doesn't, but still....  Also, his office is a mess and the
only way to get him a message is to drive over there and drop off a written
one.  Not a big deal, since it's 10 min. away, but still.  Anyway, if anyone
out there has some thoughts, I'd be grateful.

My husband also takes eldepryl 2x day.  He's had no trouble sleeping but
awakens in the wee hours and can't get back to sleep, so his psychiatrist
first prescribed trazedone, which did not work for Bob, and then Remeron,
which seems to be working.  His extreme irritability started before either of
those, although I think it may have gotten worse.  I'd welcome any thoughts
from this magnificent support group of 1600.

Thanks.  Delda White CG Bob 66/1