Ken,

These are wonderful ideas and just the material that I think
needs to be organized for easy reference.

When my Dad became ill (not PD), we four kids were constantly scrambling
trying to find solutions to help him maintain his independence and to
make his life more comfortable. My background
in nursing and calling in an OT home assessment were very helpful
but sometimes the solutions we needed came from others who shared
some very practical solutions that they had used.

I hope you will share your solutions with the list and that
someone will step forward and gather the information into a
'Helpful Hints for Living with PD' Web Site. I would be happy
to work on such a site with someone else as leader...like I'll
be the 'Butt-head' and help collect but we'd need a 'Beavis'
to be in charge.

Your cyber sis,

Gail Vass