HI Marvin....

In this one particular case, "mobile" would mean the individual(s) would hafta
be able to get themselves upstairs as there's no elevator in my home - just
stairs (which is why I mentioned it's a  2 story townhouse  in my original ad
- bedrooms are upstairs.

It also means that each of the three persons living in the home (myself
included) can provide their own transportation, be it car, taxi, or public
transportation, or "other."

Certainly,  in a medical emergency I'd hope we'd be there for each other,
providing or arranging transportation to an ER or other appropriate medical
facility.

Other than that, Marvin, I haven't defined or otherwise written any "rules"
for this type of  PWP communal living because it I believe it'd be up to the
two  or three (as the case may be) of us  to sit down together, discuss our
needs and expectations - basically to spell out what we cna and cannot live
with - just as I've always done over the many years I've had room mates living
in my home.

Barb Mallut