Shortly after someone mention it here I saw my first TV ad
about Parkinson's - I don't know if the name is correct, but
I think they called themselves "The Houston Parkinson
Coalition."

If one of you good folks from the far north (Houston is
north of where I live) would share information about the TV
spot, we'd sure appreciate it. This effort needs to be done
on every TV station in the country.

This, more than anything else we could do, will bring people
face to face with Parkinson's. The spot was excellent - a
man sitting on his bed, trying to tie his shoe, hands
shaking, talking about Parkinson's.
--
The Official PWP Dumpster Gang Hideout
http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/