From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of p. l. maddux
Sent:   Friday, July 03, 1998 8:16 AM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        El Torito Rest.

Barb, now thats really FAST food isn't it! My friday lunch friend and I
are going to El Can Cun , a Mexican rest, and I am going to have a big
ole plate of all the usual, except no hot sauce for me. I wash it down
with a bottle of Dos Ecos, a dark Mexican beer. But I will still need by
glass of prune juice tomorrow morning.

Lanier