Dear listfriends-- I had a call from Ivan Suzman a little while ago. He is
again having real problems getting adequate CG help, and asked me to tell
you all that he is overwhelmed at the moment and can't post to the list for
awhile. Should anyone need to reach him, please use his address,not the
list:   <[log in to unmask]>  or phone him at (207)797-8488

I understood him to say that one of the CGs he had (paid) had made many
unauthorized overseas calls, which Ivan only discovered when he got his
phone bill!  He is covered by state-paid helpers for about 11 hrs. out of
24, and due to the low rate of pay it is hard to get good people,or have
them stay. Until Jay, his live-in CG returns in August things will be
difficult.  I'm sorry to hear this, but glad to be able to pass along the
message from Ivan.

  Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 80/9
  Oxford, OH
"http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/camilla/one.htm" My Home Page