>I know when the
>farmer who used to farm the field behind our house was asked by one of our old
>neighbors why he had stopped farming it he said it was because he didn't
>realize that some of us had wells that were on the edge of his field and he
>was afraid but he didn't say what he was afraid of.  We didn't know why he
>would say that but now I wonder if he became aware of some danger himself
>somehow.

manganese, CO, or CS2 exposure and pesticides can sometimes cause
parkinsonism. MPTP , DDT, and many other chemicals may be culprits in the
well water. pest and weed killers as well as fertilizers may be involved.

most farmers are aware that nimal manures and urine are not retained on the
surface nor stay in one field. also, most fish have high mercury levels.
the point i am trying to make is that the possibilities are somewhat
endless. we will die from something or another or a multitude.

there is no significant likelihood at present that any of the correlates is
going to be proven except for MPTP injections and CO poisoning - and these
are not typical PD. (whatever that is.)

>> I would just like to help others to become informed so that something
good can come from this.<<

this is what a lot of us are attempting.  until the clues are 'solid',
causal factors will remain random chance. feeling emotional need to know a
cause or set blame on some thing is not rationally attainable beyond
continuing to look for correlations - if you wish to look for a needle in
haystacks.

Ronald Vetter  1936, dz PD 1984, carbidopa/levodopa, Mirapex, selegiline
[log in to unmask]     Ridgecrest, California
http://www.ridgecrest.ca.us/~rfvetter