(I am reposting this because of glitches- Please let me know if you see
strange symbols mixed within the text.  thanks, Barbara S.)

Carol Walton asked me to post this to our list

-just received a call from Kate O'Malley in Senator Barbara Boxer's
office--wanted me to know they are getting tons of letters from those great
people in California asking for full funding of the Udall Bill--Kate said
altho the Senator does favor doubling of the NIH budget she BELIEVES THAT
UDALL BILL SHOULD BE FULLY FUNDED THIS YEAR--They are working closely with
Specter and the appropriations committee and doing everything possible to get
our $100 million----Senator Boxer has been a TRUE CHAMPION FOR US and
anyone/everyone should feel free to thank her for all she has done for the
community--HAPPY JULY 4th--carol walton