In the past several  months, I've noticed several symptoms which (as far as I
know) are not associated with pd. However, I'm wondering if they could be
related  to my meds -- e.g. Mirapex (1mg 3x) which is the most recent addition
to the regimen (joining 25/100 Sinemet CR [3x] and Eldepryl 5mg.[2x] ). The
complaints are: (A) gastro-intestinal -- cramping, gas/bloating, and diarrhea;
[B] Swelling of feet and ankles. I know this stuff is best left to the pro's
but any initial insights would be appreciated.

John Faus