> gastro-intestinal -- cramping, gas/bloating, and diarrhea;

John:  My husband had a terrible time with Sinemex CR.  For a couple of weeks
he had awful gas, then it became gas and diarrhea.  The diarrhea was so bad,
he lost 30 or 40 pounds before I found this Listserv and asked for help.
Bob's neuro was no help, btw -- suggested some over-the-counter thing for the
gas and it didn't help.  With the encouragement of people on the List, we
finally stopped the Sinemet.  The diarrhea became less severe, but the CR had
so irritated my husband's tract it took months before it returned to normal.
We learned a good lesson from that -- don't wait for the neuro to figure
something out.  It may not be the CR in your case -- I'm just sharing Bob's
experience.  Best of luck.  Delda White CG Bob 66/1