hi dennis

you wrote:
>I have tried braces, but find the thin ones uncomfortable
>and can only find wide ones that attach using buttons.
>As I can't find trousers with the appropriate buttons
>at a price I am willing to pay,
>and as I am not motivated enough (that's PCSpeak for "I'm to darn lazy")
>to sew buttons onto ordinary trousers,
>I shall just have to go on living on the edge

please accept this unsolicited helpful hint from the housekeeper from hell
some buttons can be attached using
safety pins [seems apropos, no?]

>Gotta get excitement from somewhere now that
>PD's come between me and my long held
>(but never actually worked towards)
>intention of running with the bulls at Pamplona.
>Ah well, the sun also rises on PWP.

i hate to see anything come between a man and his intentions!

[maybe the pd conference coming up in spain could include a pd bull run!]

janet

janet paterson
51/10 - endocarb/selegiline/fluoxetine - [log in to unmask]
a new voice: http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/janet/index.htm