Ok, this is the second try for this message.
I have now learned not to begin a message with a single word-ha ha

HELP

On Tuesday, 7-7, I will be interviewed on a local community radio
station.  KMUD broadcasts to all of Humboldt county and much of
Mendocino county here in Northern California.  I need data or words
concerning the Udall bill.  Estelle is the news director for KMUD and
a friend of mine.  She read my paper (Relentless Progress) and wants
to do this interview about PD and the Udall bill.
don't forget how to laugh (and do it often)
Marling McReynolds
http://members.tripod.com/~marling