 was going to send 4th July cards but when i got to my cpu room it was full
of water. so like a dumb Ohio hillbilly i fell again trying to help vivian.
would you believe left arm and wrist. so she had to get help for me to get
back up stairs for a rest. back to one hand again. do i will do this way
HAPPY 4TH EVERY BODY. AS I SAID I AM CHEATING THANKS NANCY SAME TO YOU

                                                     I.Y.Q.   DON  &  VIVIAN
                                                     LOVE OF MY LIFE-52