To         : Dennis Greene and other Listmembers
=46rom    : Will Kuipers

Re: Curious Symptoms.

Hi Dennis,

I read your amusing ( for us ) account of your bloating problem with :on"=

or "off" condition
and the problem you had coming out of a store with your hands full.
I am fortunate in not having that bloating problem, but doing anything at=

all, on you feet, with your
hands full is a No-No that I can attest to.
Last month I walked to the swimming pool, having my hands full with
housekey, garage door
beeper, car key ( to retrieve the beeper ), sack lunch and bath towel.
I did not see or remember a step in the pavement, so I tripped and with
hands full was not =

quick enough to catch myself, so slammed face first onto the concrete!
The result a bloodbath, broken nose and the rest of the day in the
emergency room.
My wife and CG, maybe unnecessarily feeling guilty for being out-of-town,=

has now =

supplied me with a tote bag that I can just drop everything in.
It is definitely recommended to keep the hands as free as possible when o=
your feet!

Greetings,

Will Kuipers          ( 77 / 7 )