At 12:39 PM 7/3/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Ken,
>
>These are wonderful ideas and just the material that I think
>needs to be organized for easy reference.

I would suggest that you contact Michael Beetner who authored a pamphlet in
a series entitled _Dealing with Parkinson's Disease_ called "101 Tips for
Dealing With Parkinson's Disease."  He is the author of a number of booklets
dealing with PD and is the president of the  Central Ohio Parkinson Society
whose address is 1380 Dublin Rd. P.O. Box 18313, Columbus, Ohio 18313.

His pamphlet is filed with valuable, practical tips.  It is part of a packet
of material the Central Ohio group sends out to newly diagnosed PWP.

Perhaps, given the work he has already done in the area of helpful hints,
you might want to contact him about your idea.

     Sid Roberts   68/3   <[log in to unmask] >     Youngstown, Ohio