Ruth:

Thanks for the reply. Turns out that all of your symptoms match up with mine,
including weight gain. as I added 15 pounds in the six months since I started
Mirapex. While the plot seems to be thickening as to the possible role Mirapex
plays  in these symptoms, we need to bear in mind the replies of Dennis Green
and Rita Weeks who both reported the symptoms in question but were not on
Mirapex at the time.

So as to  avoid a visit from the "men in black," I'll be the first to point
out that the non-Mirapex  experiences of Dennis and Rita may suggest that the
onset of  the peripheral symptoms I originally reported may be a function of
the progression of the pd. Dennis, Margie, Ruth, and Rita: would you please
drop me a line regarding the # of years since your dx? If it turns out we're
all pd "veterans", then it would seem that the presence of Mirapex was
coincidental. If, however,  there's a mix of  "junior and senior" PWPs  on
Mirapex who are reporting thr same complaints, then  maybe this is something
that warrants pursuing.

Anyone  else who has experienced gastro-intestinal problems, bloating, and/or
swelling of the ankles and feet, your feedback would also be  very much
appreciated.