Hi John,

I startedd Mirapex in Aug of '97.  At that time I slowly decreased my
sinemet (4x's  25/100 CR)  In Jan of '98 I had stopped taking the sinemet
and went on 3 x 1mg of mirapex.  That's when my ankles and feet started
to swell, the right foot started to ache.

My primary care Dr.  had me get aa chest xray to see  if i had fluuid  in
my lungs,  No fluid found.  The Dr. then increased my Lanoxin by one half
pill every other day, ( to make heart pump stronger to get rid of the
edema ) she put me on lasix-10 mg per day.  I HAVE SEEN no improvement in
the edema/swelling

Now as I think more about it, I too have a bloating feeling, all my
clothes are tight at waist.    I hope this helps

Margie (64/6)
Carnegie, PA.