Gina,

I'm rather new to the list and have for the most part been "lurking."  I'm
caregiver for Charles 90/7+ and am always looking for helpful information for
him.

One of my favorite websites is <www.amazon.com> "the worlds biggest
bookstore."
I found the book you're looking for "Eat Well, Stay Well W/Parkinson's
Disease" listed there.  It takes 4 - 6 weeks for delivery as you said, but
there are also lots of other books re Parkinson's that you might find
interesting.  The other advantage to amazon.com is that you don't have to
leave home, just order from your computer and sooner than you think the books
are in your mail box.  It's the easy way to shop for books as far as I'm
concerned and it's fun too.

I hope this suggestion helps you.

Best wishes,

Barbara Bell