Hi,  I hope I'm doing this right.  I want to reach everyone on the PD list. I
have a question.  My aunt has Parkinson's and has been on a drug called
Sinemet for years.  It seems the side effects are very bad and far outweigh
the benefits anymore.

My dad, her brother, is very concerned about her (as we all are) and wonders
what would happen if she were to slowly reduce the Sinemet and eventually stop
it altogether.

What would happen if she just weaned off the drug altogether?

Thanks in advance of any input, suggestions or new info you can share with us.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Didi