Barb, you said:
"Thanks for the wonderful history lesson.  I'm trying to think of how I
might
be able to work some of the info into a letter to my congressmen.  Barb"

You are so right !  After this story was sent to me, we were at the home of
some friends and discussed the ramifications of what their lives meant for
us.   These were things that we didn't remember being taught in school; and
things that we should never forget.  Please, if you can figure out how to
use this to help us all with the total funding of the Udhall Bill,  please
do.

Linda CG for Ben 68/3