        Was anyone else on the list affected by this past week's flooding and storms
in Ohio? The closest the floodwaters came to my apartment was about 100 yards.
We are still having to boil and conserve the water, and since we are no longer
under a state of emergency, we can now go back to using our phones as usual.
The other thing was that the cable TV was off for three days. There were
floods in areas that have never flooded before (this is from several people
who have lived their entire lives in this area), so just about all roads in
the area were closed, including both I-70 and I-77. I-77 still has
restrictions on the southbound lanes, as the road has partially washed away
and the southbound lane is now using a lane of the northbound lanes.  We
couldn't leave our street for about three days, and it really brought the
neighbors closer together, since we all wondered whether or not the waters
would rise and we'd have to evacuate. They were calling for torrential rains
Monday and Tuesday (6/29 &30) but thank goodness, it never came. So, if you
were affected, I extend my best wishes for a speedy "recovery".
         Mom and Dad were already here, and in fact got here just as the floods were
coming. They left today. Dad really enjoyed reading some of the posts,
especially the ones about constipation. He will hopefully be back on again
soon. Trish