whilst we are all airing our laundry!!!!
I have been on Mirapex since September 1997 and am experiencing gas,
bloating but with constipation.I see by passed letters that is common
with PD. but have had no previus troubles. I find eating fruiut at lunch
times and drinking plenty of water (bottled) is helping.
whilst I am on a roll I will also reply to swelling ankles .
I had to wear elastic stockings for passed five years but this passed
year has bought relief ,no need for elastic stockings only occasional
swelling beleive it could be good control of PD. with my latest "menu"
Mirapex having given me much more on time and mobility.
Still do have the red and blotchy discoloration on both legs from about
6inches above ankles and down.  Any comments on how to rid these?
Margaret Clark
love, faith, hope for a cure.59/11 sinemet sinemetcr. mirapex eldepryl,
.