Dear Jeff:
As another sufferer to clinical depression I want to thank you for sharing
your succeses with us. What are you taking for meds? I take Paxil and
Zypexia once a day and have noticed an improvement after about 3 weeks on
the medications.  Since I also have PD it is sometimes difficult for me to
sort out the symptons for both diseases.
-- Eric