Paul wrote:
I was wondering if anyone could give me advice, or there experience on a
website called Gaines Nutrition <http://www.gaines.com/>? They have
e-mailed me, asking if I would put in a link to there site from mine,
"Parkinsons News From the Front Line" <http://www.cloudnet.com/~mandms>,
and I don't know anything about them. Has anyone of you had any
experience with them?
Taking any opinions,
Webringed and proud,
Paul Mote

====================

Well Paul you asked:

I took a look at their site and it sounds to me like they are
looking for a way to get into health related web rings to further their
commercial interests. They are a OnLine Health Food Store looking to
expand their market. $$$

It is my sincere hope that commercial interests aren't furthered
on our WebRing.

I'm sure once we are better known, all kinds of profiteers will
try to get linked...shark cartilage promoters and Intestinal
Cleansing Programs are scams that feed on peoples fears and sense
of helplessness.

...sorry...I got carried away...but I hate them...

...now I got both fists flying...I'll try to calm down...

B.Gail Vass, RN.  (when I put the B. in there, I mean business :-)
.
                *  "Our lives begin to end      *
                *   the day we become silent    *
                *   about things that matter.." *