Jim, it's interesting to me to hear that this is the work of a bio-medical
company,  presumably without government involvement.  I am just posing
rhetorical questions here, wondering if you will.  No need to answer -
you're probably packing for Russia.  Just please keep in mind, that while
all are very happy for you, especially after seeing your before and after on
TV, ultimately it's not enough for us.  We want in too!!  Anything about
anything you can ferret out in the coming months will be greatly
appreciated!!

I  don't know too much about these types of firms - except the were hot on
Wall St. and some fizzled, but what i'm wondering is how do they cash in on
Jim's procedure and thus make it profitable enough for them to "go to
market" with their product which we could all buy.  I wonder if it's the
procedure itself they  would  patent, or do they engineer a change to the
neural tissue to make it work, or work better.
Couldn't any hospital, theoretically, do human neural  tissue  implants?  Is
so why can't any animal hospital (just kidding!), hospital take some pig
fetus's & have a go at it, under the eye of the FDA also, of course.   I
realize I am missing something