---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 1998 22:18:28 -0400
From: Eric Berry <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Barbara:
I am a 46 year old male who has had Parkinson's for approximately 8 years. I
also suffer from depression and panic disorder.  I live in Brunswick, Maine.
 I have recently lost my job as an elementary music teacher, lost my ability
to direct several music directing experiences, although I can still play
piano fairly well.  I have had 2 palidotomies at Mass. General Hospital
which has allowed me to walk again, along with Sinemet 25/100, 8X per day.
So far, I have tried several of the dopamine agonists with little success.