(Sorry, I didn't know that I was in MIME.  I am reposting this just in case
that you didn't get it...Again, sorry if I messed things up.  lsw )

Jim, you wrote:

"...Also, regarding recent comment from someone about scalp flaking, I have
personally found some relief by using Selsun Blue shampoo."

Jim Jackson

My husband, Ben, had the very same problem.  He tried everything, including
Selsun Blue.  About a year ago, there was an article in our PD newsletter
regarding this & it suggested using Paul Mitchell's Tea Tree Special
Shampoo.  He tried it & it worked.  He continues to use it & has had no
more problem.  If you can't find this brand, you can probably find another
brand in a health food
store.
Hope this will help.

Linda CG for Ben 68/3