Two things:
Does anyone know what happened to the Parkinson's Digest at:
http://www.harfordweb.com/pd/
It says "This Virtual Directory does not allow contents to
be listed,"
so I'm thinking maybe the Virtual Directory took over the
site and won't let anyone out. :) If you know, please email
me.

Second thing, while we're talking about online bookstores,
is that Barnes and Noble has a large collection of excellent
books on PD, including Dauphin's "Parkinson's Disease:The
Mystery, the Search, The Promise," which was written by
Vern's wife, Sue. Vern is the host of the AOL PD meetings.

If you go to:
http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/pdlinks.htm
There is a quick link to the B&N Parkinson's Disease
section.
--
The Official PWP Dumpster Gang Hideout
http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/