My husband is in the throes of spinal stenosis so I have been watching with
great interest this thread.  Some how I missed the information from Lanier
on the exercises that helped him so much.  I wonder if someone would please
repeat them for me.  He is determined not to submit to surgery.  He has
osteoporosis and is taking fosomax which is supposed to stop the drain of
calcium and perhaps even start building it up.  He takes extra calcium and
vitamins plus glucosamine and condroitan.

I read on the web that aqua exercise is the preferred exercise for this.
Any one have any experience with that?

I am surprised that there are so many with this condition. He will also
attest that it is much worse than PD.  Thanks for your help.

Rosemary CG for Dex 74/5