Trish

Well maybe.  But I know I couldn't take it if I even LOOKED at protein.
And it didn't matter if it was regular or CR.

I had parkinson's before anyone knew that sinemet wasn't compatable with
protein and ended up out in public for dinner, take sinemet just before
eating and,,,,nothing would happen.

Then the war in my stomach would begin.  I would have terrible indigestion
from what I believe to be the sinemet fighting with the protein, from 4 to
6 hours of terrible stomach problems

So, are you confused yet?

Have your father try it both ways he will know within a few hours if he can
take it with meals.

Kathryanne Holden where are you when we need you?

jjjane
http://www.parkinsonalliance.net/medical/palross/palross.htm

http://www.parkinsonalliance.net/medical/palross/palross.htm