Hi Laura & Barb ;

> There's a Parkinson's Chat Room as part of the Massachewsettes General
> Hospital neurological chats.  The url for this room is:
> http://neuro-www3.mgh.harvard.edu/interaction$/chat/parkinson?id=9514550
>
> I don't know of any other "wed. nite chat".
>
> Barb Rager-
>

> From: (Laura Liggett) <[log in to unmask]>

> >How do I find the Wed. nite chat?

Is it possible you are looking for the Thurs. nite chat????????

See Janet Paterson's Web Calendar at:

pwp event calendar: http://newww.com/cgi-bin/do_cal?c:pwpc

and scroll down to:

Thursday, 9 July, 1998

Live! On Line! Chat! World Wide AOL PD Meeting
Vern Dauphin, a founding father of the Parkinson mailing list, hosts
an AOL meeting room on the second and fourth Thursday of every month
at 9:00PM [EDT]. Vern said: "Now listen up, folks. I need you to not
only be there, but to talk it up, to show the level of interest, and
secure the chat slot. This is a way to promote the mailing list, since
AOL has a billion members (maybe not quite that many). A LOT of those
folks are PD folks, and a LOT of those are new to the internet. We
need our list-members there, talking about the Parkinson mailing list,
about the Udall Bill, about the WebRing, and about how Jerry can't
spell." from AOL's Welcome screen, select "Go To", then "Keyword",
then type "SoFla Chat" -Jupiter, FL-Not on AOL? -sign up for a free
trial

Thursday, 23 July 1998

Live! On Line! Chat! World Wide AOL PD Meeting
Vern Dauphin, a founding father of the Parkinson mailing list, hosts
an AOL meeting room on the second and fourth Thursday of every month
at 9:00PM [EDT]. Vern said: "Now listen up, folks. I need you to not
only be there, but to talk it up, to show the level of interest, and
secure the chat slot. This is a way to promote the mailing list, since
AOL has a billion members (maybe not quite that many). A LOT of those
folks are PD folks, and a LOT of those are new to the internet. We
need our list-members there, talking about the Parkinson mailing list,
about the Udall Bill, about the WebRing, and about how Jerry can't
spell." from AOL's Welcome screen, select "Go To", then "Keyword",
then type "SoFla Chat" -Jupiter, FL-Not on AOL? -sign up for a free
trial

Hope this is what you are lookin' for!

All the best .............. Murray