Anonymous wrote;

>  I'm a retired aerospace executive, 64 yrs, diagnosed 2 years ago.
> My retirement plan/(dream) has been destroyed by this terrible
> disease. . . .  On my scale of things, my life is a living Hell. .
> . . In summary, from a man with everything to live for, I find
> myself asking myself how much longer can I go on, and often my
> nightly prayer is that I don't wake up."

Certainly a tremendous loss.  I agree with those here who point out
that this sounds like depression. Whether it's a psychological
reaction to the limitations imposed by PD or a chemical state
induced by PD, it ought to be addressed - pills or therapy, whatever
works.  Has this been done?

You say "... In my career, I worked prodigious hours with intense
self-motivation . . ."

A problem with depression is getting up the motivation to deal with
it.  It sounds like a challenge you have the ability to handle.

Phil Tompkins
Hoboken NJ
60/9