Barb, You've done it again, the lump in my throat is as large as the pond
of unshed tears in my eyes!  Were you always able to express your feelings
this well in writing?  My marriage partner of nearly 27 years has been my
rock in this last couple of years.  When we said, "Until death do us part"
at ages 20 and 24, we never knew how stressful a diagnosis of a chronic
illness could be.  Thanks to my husband's patient, determined notion that
we can survive my Parkinson's, I have come from stunned, sobbing, depressed
female to my present roaring woman with Parkinson's state.  Of course, I
give myself some of the credit, my list family, my own family and friends
and my neuro and my God, all of whom have said it may not be easy, but
we'll get on with life.  Thanks for another well written story, Barb!  Have
you and Marling submitted any manuscripts to those national magazines or to
your local newspaper or pd newsletter yet?  Maybe you could be on the next
radio interview with Marling over the phone.

Jeanette Fuhr 47/7mos.