Bruce,

> And I remember a movie I really liked as a
>teenager called Mono Cane (people eating chocolate covered grasshoppers,
>etc.)

That would have been Mondo Cane (Dogs World) Bruce. I remember being
fascinated by it too as a teenager.  Always meant to try those ants. I've
eaten roasted flying ants which the Ndebele people of Zimbabwe consider a
delicacy. Can't say I'd order them in preference to a chateaubriand.

BTW if posting "squeamish" is the worst thing that happens to you today or
reading it is the worst thing that happens to the rest of us, it's been a
good day all round.

Dennis