No human being has made any comment BUT - there is a dog I know which reacts
to me in one way if I am 'on' and another if I am 'off'.

When I am 'on' he treats me like everybody else. I get no more attention
from him than does any other visitor. If I am 'off', however, he can't get
close enough to me. If I stand he wants to stand with his front paws on my
chest, if I try to walk he pushes his body against my legs, If I sit he
tries to climb onto me / into my chair.  As we are talking about a Bitsa
(thats oz for mongral) weighing in at about 60-70 lbs, this is quite an
unnerving experience when you are 'off' and your entire defence comprises
moving your hands about 2 inches and hissing "Down boy" through immobile
lips. His owner has to banish the poor mut from the room.

I think it is safe to say that the dog is reacting to some change in my
odour, possibly caused by changes in my metabilism.  It would be intresting
to hear if anyone else has a similar experience

Dennis.

Dennis Greene 48/11
http://members.networx.net.au/~dennisg/