There was a presentation by "Independence Dogs" at our dog
training club meeting recently. The dogs that are trained
for Parkinsons are trained to put their paw on the PWP's
foot when the PWP is off. I understand it somehow helps PWP
to get on again. This dog sounds like it would make a good
one.
Marge Green