    I am not suggesting here that anyone  go  aginst this policy.   But just
as a matter of possible general interest, I would like to suggest that if
you've got one those antiquanted service providers mentioned below - get rid
of it.  There are a lot of them out that can handle attachments.  Sending
information by attaching it to an e-mail message is truly an amazing thing,
IMO, and you will continue to miss out in the  future if you can't do it.
    Re the 2nd paragraph below: upgrade, you can afford it.  i saw a NEW IBM
233 MHz with 32 MB RAM and a 3 G hard drive in the paper this morning for
$799(US) WITH a monitor AND a printer.  Or lease it for $24 a month!!
Subject: Re: Attached files.