One more for the CD follow up.  Yes I suffer and have been at the
bottom of the pit.
I started at the bottom dose of Paxil and rose to more than any of
the doctors wanted to give me.  It just was not doing me any good. I
tried Zoloft and it did nothing.
About 6 weeks ago I was put on Prozac.  It has helped, but not
completely.
Now, a little over a year ago I had surgery for an ulner neuropathy in
my left arm.  It was very painful--nerve pain, on fire.  I was given
Imipramine(an anti-depressant which has a side effect of stopping
nerve pain).  That surgery was very successful.  My left arm is doing
great, better even than the surgeon thought it would.  However, a
month ago my right arm started hurting.  The neuro said it is the
same thing, this time it is aggravated by my pd tremor and muscle
rigidify.
I have once more been given Imipramine for the pain while I go
through the testing.  The amazing thing is that for the first time in
close to 10 years, I am not depressed. Just look at the length of
this note. And being on the radio, writing for the newspaper, and
feeling like doing something.
I believe that the combination of the two drugs has done the job.
WOW

don't forget how to laugh (and do it often)
Marling McReynolds
http://members.tripod.com/~marling