I noticed a funny (unusual, not Ha Ha) thing back in the early years of my
disease.  There was a "sulfurous" smell about my body and all of its
secretions and excretions, I mentioned this to my physician at the time who
was unimpressed and didn't want to pursue it.  I remember thinking that the
odor got particularly bad just before I would get worse clinically.  However,
my house had been treated for termites and the pesticide definitely effected
my PD and response to medicines.  With that kind of confusing factor, I never
got a handle on it

Regards,
WHH 54/18