Dr. J. Nutt will be speaking at the Will Cope (Willamette-Columbiaa
Parkinsonian Society) meeting on
July 8 at 7:00 pm  His topic will be "New concepts in the treatment of
Parkinson's disease. Dr. Nutt is the PD Neurologist who heads the Parkison's
Center of Oregon and sees patients at Oregon Health Sciences University.
I will be passing out the phone numbers of  Senators and Reprsentatives(
including the free phone number) so that those attendind the meeting can call
and encourage their legislators to vote for full funding of the Udall Law.
 I will also be passing out instructions on how to access this list.
Have a good day, friends.

Helen