Hi Betty & Jim;

> Does any body have trouble with body odor? Jim does. He used to work
> real hard &
> never have a bad odor. He can do just a little work around the house &
> smell terrible.   Wonder if anyone else has this problem.
> Betty cg Jim 65/3

I am on Tasmar (+ Sinemet CR) and sometimes feel that the drug makes
my sweat smell strong and I know it makes my urine strong and a deep
dark yellow.

If your sweat is strong smelling (right away, not hours later) then I
suggest you need to drink more water.  This also applies to your
urine.  Strong smell, intense color.... not enough water!  We all
should drink at least 2 quarts of water every day.  We may think
we're drinking enough fluids when we drink coffee and tea or soft
drinks but these generally have a diuretic component.

Two quarts of water every day = not dehydrated.

It's very simple to try this for a week and then see if you feel
better; have almost colorless urine with no odor; and sweat water
with no initial odor.

Deodorants are necessary only to curb bacterial action leading to
odor after the fact.

Now that you got me started you can test your fibre and curb
constipation with another simple bathroom observation.  If you are
drinking 2 quarts of water every day and eating enough grains,
fruits, and vegetables then you should have a bowel movement every
day and your stools should have a density which leaves them floating
or nearly so.

I'm not a dietician or a doctor or an expert or anything like that...
I'm just a mechanic that recalls some of grandma's wisdom.

Drink 2 qts. of water every day & eat your fruits & veggies for a
week and then let us all know if you notice any difference, good, bad
or indifferent.

All the very best ........... Murray