Dear Bruce:
One point I found in reserching male vs female differences was that female
babies are very verbal, males are not. When older males speak at a rate of
about 12,000 words per day, whereas females speak at a rate of about 24,000+
words per day.  This is probably why males hear this alot, you don't talk
enough to me.  Showing that by the time a  male comes home from work he is all
talked out and if the female is working in the home she is just getting warmed
up.
There is also the story that a chemical is released while fetus is in the
womb, as it washes over the female child it causes no problems, but when it
washes over the male child it makes them somewhat brain damaged.  Now, don't
blame me for these statements, I found them in a book/video about male/female
relationships.
Gina
47/7 mos