I had the most horrendous experience today. Our local support group has
an exercise class at the recreation center. Being as it is summer, the
place was swarming with children of all shapes and sizes - all of them
indoors because it was raining. I was extremely dyskinetic and had to
run the gauntlet of about 50 feet to get to the exercise room.  I set
out bravely enough, arms and legs flailing in all directions, through
the seething mass fo little bodies, and then the inevitable happened. My
fist made contact with a face, wham! full force.  I don't know who
sobbed longer or louder.
Has anything like this ever happened to any of you?  How do you deal
with  it?