I feel so frustrated and so exhausted,  but,  I try to look at the bright
side, even though I share Jerry's anger over our meager funding.

The bright side is that we are:-

1. appearing on TV, radio and in newspapers in increasing numbers

2. the Udall Act is authorized for 3 years

3. we are closer than ever to getting $100 million/year in research and
public education funds through the udall appropriations process

4  we are greatly increasing our advocacy tools and skills

5 we are becomimg a community, and are no longer   isolated       from
   one     another     !

Thank you Jerry for your positive energy and even for your anger.

Ivan
^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman      48/11                 [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses      57   deg. F