[log in to unmask] writes:

<<
 bumps>  All we really need to do is to get ANGRY enough to ACT and
 then we're AWESOME (tipping virtual hat to our wonderful advocates who have
 tackled Washington!)

 Barb Mallut >>

Roger on the awsome!!  Not on;ly are we in a (hard won ) great position,  our
position has an awful lot of common sense to it--things like the 13.6 million
bucks a day being wasted by this disease.  No matter with whom we are forced
to compete, or what their rate of return on investment, ours is compelling !
Lord willing we will prevail this year.

Regards,
WHH 54/18