Thanks Murray for your reply on body odor. Will try your suggestions.
Fresh fruits are in
here in Kentucky now. Will try to eat more & drink more water. Dennis I
didn't expect
the letter about dogs, but I agree with Gina about them trying to help
when you're down
in the dumps. This was brought to my attention a few years ago. We used
to raise poodles. People would come by to look at the puppies & the
mother poodles would
hide all over the house, would not come close to the visitors. Anyway
this lady came
over to see about a puppy, mothers hid. She sat down in an easy chair,
started talking
about her little poodle who had just died, started crying. Here came one
poodle out
of hiding, got real close to the chair where she was sitting, first
thing you know all 4 of
the mothers were sitting around the chair comforting her. She would pet
one & then the
others. That made her feel some better. This had never happened before &
has not
happened again. I was surprised about it, but understand it more now.
PS Rager your another story brought tears to my eyes. Keep up the good
work, I have
these feelings sometimes too, & I'm the caregiver.
Betty cg Jim 65\3