In a message dated 7/9/98 12:30:40 AM Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<

      I'm what is known as a "Special Projects Coordinator" in my PD support
group and part of my job is to arrange for speakers/demonstrators. One of the
area we are looking into is falling or better said "The Art Of Falling".
Meaning can one learn to "sit down" instead of fall? I think so. As a matter
of fact I've done it and believe I can teach it. >>

The US Army Airborne School, at Ft. Benning, GA  used to take three weeks
teaching soldiers how to jump one foot (the remaining 1199 feet took care of
itself) and fall down without injury.  I understand that they now do it in two
weeks.  Nevertheless less, perhaps some of their NCO (sergeant) instructors
would be willing to help.
Any support groups in the Ft Benning area?

WHH