Barb M. and list-

The late  60's were indeed the years when we American boys who refused to
go to VietNam and be cannon fodder became activists.

Unfortunately, my activist skills do not remove the agony of a PD-ridden
future.  Dealing with PD since age 36, I really just want to hide
sometimes.  I feel like if I just could go to sleep and if PD would just
-
magically DISAPPEAR - I mean, DAMN PD- I hate it so bad I'm ready to
SCREAM!

I just wish the people on the List who are NOT 60's-people would JOIN in
the screaming-it is a COMBINATION of anger and persuasiveness that gets
things moving and changing, isn't it?

Or, to put it bluntly-the PD community is STILL too quiet to be powerful.
And we REALLY must direct our energies into VISIBLE public actions.

I'm in my 12th year of PD, and believe me, it is NOT fun at all.

Ivan
^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman      48/11                 [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses      61  deg. F