 Hi Marling, and people on the List.........

Maybe I am cranky, too,  Or maybe I am going just a little bit crazy.  I
just know PD isn't recognized as the monster it really is!

Today another caregiver quit--I got  a note, taped to the kitchen door,
that reads in part:

"I neither have the training nor the vocation to care for someone with a
TERMINAL ILLNESS."
Imagine reading that before breakfast.   UGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

--didn't PD kill SIdney Dorris of the NPF Dorris Award?  Didn't I hear
that he died of bowel obstruction DUE TO PARKINSON'S??

Morbidly yours,

Ivan

P>S>  What about the virus theory?? Are there scientists on the List, or
anyone, who would like to enter into this discussion?

^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman      48/11                 [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses     68    deg. F